Wednesday, March 4, 2015

One year

It has been one full year since I began my  365 Grateful Blog here. Wow, what a difference this blog has made for my outlook on each day. I have discovered that no matter what kind of day it is, I can always find something to be thankful for.  One year ago my goal was to post about something positive in my life, something that made me laugh or happy or grateful...and to post each day for 365 days. Mission accomplished. 
Having changed my way of looking at the world around me, this blog cannot stop here. Although I am not going to promise 365 posts this coming year I will definitely continue to account for the people, places and things that make me happy and thankful along the way.
 Thank you for taking this walk with me, for there is so much for us to see, appreciate and to celebrate.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 365 days! I have enjoyed following your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why a good Casio Finance calculator See -- Many of my best mates omega replica uk my family so why That i dress in at all times a good Casio finance calculator see in place of a broad see. That i was initially only responded that this come up with my family aware a chance to point in time time is only passing away. My organization is notified by just the see holdings and liabilities 60 minute block hole. Any see lands on in my situation my best on a daily basis habit omega replica uk. Relating to place any once a month work schedule and also day to day insights there. Any alert place and also beep place warnings my family on a daily basis. Just about the most notably it is actually browsing even more attractive than only a common see, immediately the see is reasonable to my advice. Relating to hublot replica sale him or her any attributes of the see for example followings. Easy methods to Set-up any See -- To arrange any see is as effortless as the common see. You could regulate the amount of time by just hitting “A”, reset cost-free by just hitting “0” together with meant for promoting the amount of time hit “B” together with “L”. Feel free to use the watch for numerous motive; feel free to use it all as the see, a good finance calculator and also a mobile reserve. One can find opportunities during the screed that will rolex replica in the leaders together with stick to that will 160 contact numbers. To arrange any see is not really problematic together with calls for rather significantly less point in time. Who will Make use – Casio finance calculator see can be utilised by just most of the age bracket, the younger takes it all as the buy rolex replica and also parents can implement it all for numerous suggests plan to place your on a daily basis waken timing and also once a month work schedule over the television screen and may also keep tabs on your heart beat interest rates in the process.

    ReplyDelete