Saturday, October 18, 2014

Memories

Today many of us gathered at Meadow Brook Farm in North Bend to remember Elizabeth McGuire.  This was a woman known by her sense of adventure and passion for teaching.  I knew her best as my dear friend Lisl's mom.  It was a beautiful memorial gracefully decorated in shades of purple and filled with stories, tears, many laughs and most of all, memories.  I am so glad we shared this day with Lisl, her sister Renate and all the great friends and family that knew and loved Elizabeth.  Lisl and Renate posed for a quick snapshot below.


1 comment:

  1. Lola, I was thrilled you accepted the invitation and so surprised you brought along the whole family: Brent, Alice, and Dominik too! You all warmed my soul with your presence. I love you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete