Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sheesh!

It's only October 23rd, and I got this in the mail today.  On one hand it makes me stressed about holidays just around the corner. On the other hand this magazine totally reminds me of the Sears Holiday Wishbook Catalog we would get each year when I was a girl. We would pour over each page of amazing toys, daydreaming.   Then the things we really wanted  for Christmas we would circle in ink for our parents to see.  So funny!
But, it's October!  We haven't yet had a chance to enjoy Halloween yet...Sheesh!


2 comments:

  1. Yep - and we were not allowed to look at that book or sing a note of a Christmas carol until the day after Thanksgiving. Then we could pour over the catalog making our lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reminiscing about the Sears catalog recently too. When my sister and I were little, we would cut out people and furniture, and decorate the inside of cardboard boxes with them, making little make believe mini family homes.

    ReplyDelete