Sunday, May 11, 2014

Soaking it in

It is Mother's Day and I could fill a novel with the things I am thankful for.  There is my own mother's courage to not only give birth nine times, but her natural ability to put her nine children first before her needs for most of her adult life. I find that especially admirable now having children myself.  I am and forever will be grateful for the birth mom in China, whom I will likely never know.  She made the most loving choice possible for her baby girl 10 yrs ago. I am also so grateful that I didn't give up and realized that parenting doesn't always begin with giving birth.
Last but not least, I am thankful to get a chance to get some lawn blanket time today...laying down with my eyes closed taking in the sound of my wind chimes.  Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment