Saturday, July 5, 2014

If only...

Lately I have felt that my children are growing up especially fast, and I am having a hard time keeping up. I had a fantasy today that I could go back in time and spend one day with them when they were much younger, if nothing just to jog my memory of what it was like to care for a one-year-old and a three-year-old at the same time.  This is the age they are in the photo below...2007.
At times it seems caring for them was so much harder back then, yet there are definitely days when I would disagree.  Some things never change...and that is a good thing! Thankful for the parenthood journey, and the inevitable growth along the way for each of us.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that every stage has its joys and challenges. Even when they are more independent, there are new things like cars and college decisions to think about. Love this pic!

    ReplyDelete