Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Memory Lane

Today I had the chance to drive out to my old stomping grounds where I grew up, Snoqualmie Valley.  I drove through the towns of Snoqualmie and Fall City... On the roads I drove as a teen so many times to and from school, that even today I still know better than the back of my hand.  I managed a visit with an old chum, Cynthia, who has been my friend since my family moved to fall City when I was 13 yo. She and I were friends in Middle School, High School and landed at WWU at the same time, walking together during college graduation. It has been a few years since we have had the chance to see each other and catch up amidst the crazy life of work and parenthood.  Today we gabbed and gabbed...picking up right where we left off.  Thankful for friends today.


1 comment: