Saturday, August 2, 2014

Debbie

My sister is who I am thankful for today. Debbie lives in Spokane Valley so we see each other once or twice a year...this last week I was able to visit with her and her two super cool sons while they were on this side of the mountains. Debbie works hard at her job, and at raising her two teens. My sister has had her share of life challenges along the way, but when faced with an impossible situation she always seems to land on both feet. Perhaps it is her positive attitude and sense of humor, or maybe it's the supportive crowd of friends that she surrounds herself with and who adore her.  Maybe it is her strong sense of faith that gets her through.  Whatever it is, she is an inspiration.  Also, I love to read her 365 grateful blog because after reading the stories I always feel like I know her a bit more.  

1 comment:

  1. A great day for me to jump back onto your blog and get caught up! :) Misty eyed! Thanks for the kind words. I am thankful for you too! (That pic is the one of my faves of the trip.)

    ReplyDelete