Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A good day

Today I was officially promoted from Payroll Administrator to Payroll and HRIS Manager.
It has been such a work in progress for so long...putting in tons of extra hours and taking on way too many projects, so it feels good to finally be official.  I am now overseeing Payroll and Benefits as well as being in charge of our HRIS(Human Resources Information System) to ensure data integrity between software modules.  It makes me happy, as this is something I have wanted for awhile and the day has come!  Of course, the first thing I did was go in and change my title on my email signature...


3 comments:

  1. This is HUGE! Congratulations, sis! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am excited to learn some cool new, stuff and I get to hire an assistant which will really help with workload : )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete