Friday, September 5, 2014

When you need it most

Between the start of a new school year and long stressful workdays from a mound of extra work on my desk I was feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and a little distraught today.  I sat at my desk, took some deep breaths and forged on because I knew these tasks were not going to complete themselves.
Moments later I received an email from my boss written to the entire affiliate.  It made my heart smile and the load of responsibility I was carrying on my shoulders didn't seem quite as heavy.
I must have received 25 or so Thank You messages throughout the rest of the day...and they were heart-felt. 
As this blog has helped me to recognize daily the things I am thankful for, it is also so important once in awhile to be thanked.





2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I'm happy to see you received some well deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! What a feeling!

    ReplyDelete