Saturday, March 1, 2014

My annual elbow-to-the-back day

When it comes to massages, it's usually a once-a-year thing for me and the last couple of them I've had came from these guys. Most of my days are spent bent over a keyboard of a laptop or pc...and my shoulders and back are tied up in knots for the most part. The cheesiness of getting a chair massage in a mall is not lost on me, but once I'm in the chair here I might as well be on the white sands in Maui because everything stressful in this world vanishes. All I hear is a faint sound of Mandarin spoken and all I feel are elbows thrust into the deep tissues around my shoulder blades until the muscles tingle & burn.  I seriously need to figure out a way to do this more like once a month instead of just my annual birthday visits.

3 comments:

  1. I am insanely jealous of you right now. Yes, an annual visit is not nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful! I don't find "getting a chair massage in a mall" cheesy at all. My last massage was actually in a chair in the mail that massaged me. (No human, just insert a dollar.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a whim, we did the mall massage for the first time recently. Amazing how 15 minutes can enhance your life...getting some of those knots out. You definitely need to invest in the once a month option!

    ReplyDelete