Wednesday, December 31, 2014

G'bye 2014

I spent the last day of 2014 much like I hope to spend many days in 2015.  Hanging out with my kids, playing games, creating art, daydreaming, dancing with Dominik, watching Alice bake snicker doodles, listening to good music instead of staring at the tv, simmering a turkey carcass with veggies and fresh herbs for a homemade broth and hearing Brent sing along to Otis Redding.  I don't care what anyone says it doesn't get better than this...right now this is so perfect.  It has been a damn good year, full of thoughtfulness, purpose, making mistakes, feelings of accomplishment and of course, gratitude.
My hope is that 2015 is as lovely.



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful adventures in gratitude. It's been such fun to share in your daily musings!!

    ReplyDelete