Friday, December 12, 2014

The Magical Muse

It was a rough morning getting the kids out the door and off to school. While I was on crossing guard duty there was a parent who didn't feel like following the rules and got irate when I spoke to her.  She called me a "miserable person".  When I finished up and headed to work I realized I had forgotten to brew my coffee and fill up my thermos for the day.
Starbucks has a drive thru conveniently located between school and work and though I can't afford to go there much, I decided this morning I really needed it.
When I got to the window the barista handed me my americano and I searched frantically for my debit card. My wallet was spilling all over and I was rummaging around in panic mode.  The sweet lady just looked at me and said that the coffee was complimentary today...no charge.  Wow!  The universe just has a way of balancing things.


No comments:

Post a Comment